- AACI, Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute
- Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Member of the Real Estate Council of Alberta
- Diploma in Urban Land Economics, University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta
Brett obtained a Bachelor of Commerce Degree with Distinction from the University of Alberta in 2005, with a major in International Business and minor in Finance. Thereafter, he entered the appraisal industry and has since obtained a Diploma in Urban Land Economics from the University of British Columbia and achieved the AACI, P.App., designation from the Appraisal Institute of Canada.
Brett has conducted appraisals and related tasks, been involved in consulting assignments, and provided expert opinion evidence on properties across Alberta and in Nunavut. He has extensive experience in industrial, commercial, residential, agricultural, investment, and special use real estate sectors completing assignments for purposes including financing, litigation, expropriation, estate settlement, lease negotiation, foreclosure, and various internal decision making processes.